Thursday, August 20, 2009

My New Book: A Romance: NaNoWriMo Sequel

As you know, I've started a new book, a romance, quite the jump from horror/thriller. I've got about 42,000 words and 85 pages so far. I'm pretty obsessed with it and spend all my free time writing and when I drive, I talk over scenes that I want to write. I'm really pretty psyched. As I told you, it's been in my head for years, but now new things are happening too which is fun and a little frustrating if it complicates my story line too much. It's complicated enough.

So, for NaNoWriMo I've decided to write the sequel to my first NaNo Novel. Won't that be fun. I'm going to start outlining as soon as I finish editing the first one. lol That's the update for now, but I have a new website for you to check out with some good tips and information on it. The Write Place.

No comments:

Post a Comment