Monday, September 7, 2009

Romance Novel:Progress; Writing Contests

I'm making great progress on my new novel. I'm on page 221 with 103,000 words so far and I still have two major plot arcs to go. I've gotten to where I can hardly stand not to be writing. Even now I'm raring to go. Just had to take some time to go to the grocery store and have some breakfast. Now it''s writing time. I'm obsessed I know. I may have another job to do also, so I'm going to have to write on my "off" time. I also need to work on my first Novel some more still. I have plenty of writing to do and when I finish this, there's NaNoWriMo coming up in November and I have to choose a story. I think I want to do a sequel to my first NaNo Novel. But I also have another story. However, I think it will be a longer book than 50,000 words. We'll have to see. The Be Your Art writing contest is coming up soon - deadline September 20, 2009 and I want to enter that, but I don't see that happening with my other writing commitments. I don't know, I could always try. The First prize is to have your own logo designed by Phine Art Designs and publication in North Shorian Magazine. The Second and Third prize is publication in North Shorian Magazine. Give it a try. Publication is a valuable prize and having your own logo could be priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment