Thursday, December 2, 2010

Writer's Block

I have it! I did a million and 1 things today, but when I sat down to write, all I could do is stare. I have three story lines going and a fourth I left hanging earlier and I'm completely blocked. I've got nothing - bupkiss. I know where I'm going with the most recent story line, but the style I've been writing in sort of requires a switch to another storyline at this point. That's why I'm stuck. I suppose it may be time to introduce another character. I have three more to go before the book can be finished, maybe four. I've already got over 200 pages. I'm telling you, it's going to be too big. I may have to break it up into two books. Once I have it written, I'll know better. So, wish me luck and send the inspiration fairies my way. Thanks!

As for ZeitGeist, I think part of the mood of the times at least is fearful because of the economy. I can't tell you how many times I work and rework my budget. I'm obsessive about it. I just have to see the figures on paper, or excel in my case. What do you think about the economy?

No comments:

Post a Comment