Sunday, March 6, 2011

In A Word

The March theme for NaBloPoMo is "In a Word" I think my word for today would be "behemoth". My novel is currently topping 1165 words and I'm still writing. I've slowed down a bit recently. It think it's because I'm in new territory. Until recently, I had already decided on the story in my head, so it was easy to write. Now, I'm having to create new situations as I go along. And I have to constantly go back to make sure my characters don't act out of character and don't do the same thing twice. It's definitely a labor of love though. I think when you can get caught up in reading past chapters of your book and they bring you to tears, you must be doing something right. Anyway, that's my word for today. I'll try to have another ready for tomorrow. I realize I'm behind again, but that's the story of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment