Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Severe Weather

My word for today is Weather. I'm sitting here listening to a blow by blow of the Severe Weather bearing down on my little city in northwest Florida. We're under a tornado warning, there have already been 55,000 lightning strikes with this system and we are looking at possible inch size hail. The winds, of course, are an issue as will be the rain, with possible flash flooding.

The only room in my house that is suitable to hide from a tornado is a small internal bathroom built in under the stairs that you can barely stand up in. My son is 6' 4 1/2 " tall. The bathroom is not made for two, but I've used pillows to try to make it so. I will be sitting in the sink - lol. Of course, we'll have pillows to cover our heads. I really hope we don't have to cram in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment