Sunday, November 7, 2010

NaNoWriMo on a Roll!

Yesterday, I had a banner day. 6029 words. I finally had to stop because my back and shoulder were killing me. My total is now 26,839. I pains me because I've just gotten to one of the most important love scenes thus far. I guess I'll just have to do it first thing tomorrow.
It's hard writing a book like this; you never know how much is too much, or not enough. I think I've erred on the side of "not enough" so far, but I'm going to fix that.
Don't you hate those people who call you up with this high pressure sales pitch and tell you that they can't offer it to you after today, when they've already called you three other times? Doesn't that just burn your bacon?
What about the ones who call you because ONE time you said you were interested in online schools. Now they call every few weeks - all of them. Yikes! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment